Ahead of Presidential elections scheduled to hold on 16 February 2019 in Nigeria, NECsalone Chairman, Mohamed N’fah-Alie Conteh, heads ECOWAS Pre-Election fact-finding mission to Nigeria from November 1 to 15,2018 SierraLeone
The ECOWAS Pre-Election fact-finding mission has the following objectives:
• Collect all texts governing the concerned elections;
• Gather all information on the conditions under which the elections shall be conducted;
• Collect pertinent information relating to the contesting candidates or political parties;
• Meet all the candidates, leaders of political parties, government authorities and other competent bodies;
• Asses the status of preparations for the elections;
• Gather any other useful information that may provide a clear picture of the situation relating to the electoral process.