His Excellency Retired Brigadier JULIUS MAADA BIO President Of The Republic Of Sierra Leone @100 DAYS IN OFFICE.
● “FREE EDUCATION from Primary to Secondary..
● “President Bio Gives Le24.6 billion Salary Increase to Civil Servants
● “National Cleaning Day, President Bio reintroduced the National Cleaning day. The last time Sierra Leone had a national cleaning day was in 1996
● “President Bio Set a Comprehensive Government Transition Report Team to fight against corruption
● “PRESIDENT BIO ELIMINATES FEES FOR UNIVERSITY APPLICATION FORMS*
● “Le5.0 billion for Children of Poor Parents to go to School and not engage in Street Trading
● “Government is also introducing a conditional cash transfer programme for the education sector to encourage very poor parents to allow their children to go to school instead of sending them out to engage in street trading and hawking. An amount of Le5.0 billion has been allocated to this programme.” ..
Long Live President JULIUS MAADA BIO..
Long Live The New Direction…
Long Live Mama Sierra Leone….